Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today's Top Twitter Comments

Frank-in-bamboo_normal frankschultelad: I'm feeling suicidal. Maybe I should've accepted that invitation to go hunting with Dick Cheney.

0512091348_normal b0wenarrow: Your like the itch that wont scratch... But guess who got a new cactus.


Starecat_normal aloria: developing a mathematical model of the increase in fecal odor over time in a pure coprophagous diet. proceed in telling me how weird i am.


Whatthe_normal michaelpasaoa: can i come over your place, shit in your toilet..and not flush it?

Julizt: What seeds were used for seedless grapes?

Black_and_white_pic_normal DannyRapture777: its a nice day out. I think im gonna play some guitar outside.. hopefully my neighbors dont bitch.. last time he threw a spatula NO LIE


Peter_1_normal p55330: RT @juliaallison: Penguins can projectile poop up to 7 feet.

Images_normal DrunksTeXT: (734) I don't want to have a conversation with u that started "We need to talk" It's been over...You cheated on me, I banged ur sister. Even.

Brettwedding_normal BrettCoppol: @amanda_nan I HATE moist!!!

Default_profile_normal PriyaRunchal: I just shoplifted by accident from rite aid. I owe them $7.50 plus my dignity. half a minute ago from TwitterBerry

dressedinlove: @Fennerz yo benjumin. dont u have to have overies and a womb to be pregnant? maybe im wrong.... u craving anything unusual?

Profile_pic_normal acidicice: Not my day. Just came across my old positive pregnancy test while looking for antacids.






No comments: